Monday, August 13, 2012

"The Spirit on this campus is like none you can imagine!"

“The Spirit on this campus is like none you could ever imagine!”
6/23/12
HELLO family!
Or should I say (hello)
I am absolutely loving the MTC. There is a ton to do and you are kept incredibly busy! The day feels much longer waking up at 6:30 every morning, but I am adjusting. I do not have a companion…I have TWO! I already love them both! They are Elder Stratton from Layton and Elder Hoy from Canada. We have such a good time togetherand we help each other spiritually grow. My P-day is Monday, and that is when I am able to email. But, I might not get a P-day this week. This Tuesday, all of the missionaries going to Bulgaria are being flown to Los Angeles to sign our Visas at the Bulgarian Consolate down there. I believe my flight leaves around 7 am and I’ll be back in Provo at 7 pm. I’m so excited!
I have been constantly surrounded by the Bulgarian language. It. Is. Hard. But I am excited to get going on it. I am teaching my first investigator in Bulgarian tonight. The spirit on this campus is none like you could ever imagine! Being surrounded by servants of the Lord is incredible! They don’t give a lot of time to write letters or do anything for yourself for that matter. But everything is done for a reason. One rule here at the MTC is that you can’t email pictures. I can in the field, but not here.I can’twait to (hopefully) email you on Monday, but if not this week than the next for sure!
The Gospel is true!
Love,
Elder Forshee
ps: I really am having the time of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment