Monday, August 13, 2012

"So, I got my travel plans!!"

8/12
Hello family,
I hope you are all doing well! I haven’t heard from you in a long time!! Either dearelder is screwing up or something is going wrong because I haven’t gotten anything in like a week! But oh well, email is fun! So I got my travel plans!! I leave the 21st at 6:00 am. I get to SLC and leave SLC at 9:41 am to Washington DC. I have about a 2 hour layover there and leave at 5:55 pm (DC time). I have to be at the gate at 5 though. I should have about 20-30 minutes for a phone call. My flight over the Atlantic gets to Frankfurt, Germany at 8:05 am (Frankfurt time). Another layover then at 9:40 we go to Sofia, arriving at 12:50 pm (Sofia time). I will be exhausted but excited! I’ll talk to ya Monday with more info. Love you!!!
~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment