Monday, August 13, 2012

"Bulgarian is coming along nicely. I feel like I'm making progress, and I can say things that I would like to."

7/23
Hello everybody! How is everyone? I hope you are all doing well. How is the selling-the-house thing going? Did it close? Are you moving to a rental in like a couple days? How are Dad's gigs going? Is Mom holding everything together? Is Ally still working like a mad woman? Is Jesse still being her awesome self? Is Kakes still writing me cute pictures?! Is Maya still looking for me? :) :)
Well, not a ton to report this week. I got pretty sick however. I had a migraine all day Wednesday and Thursday, and now I have a chest cold. But I think I'm coming over the hump. I don't remember if I told you this or not, but I got a new companion. His name was Elder Prymak from Virginia, and he is going to the Czech Republic. He was supposed to leave last week, but he had some surgery so he was delayed. He left this morning. It was kinda sad! He was the first one that I had to take to the shuttle to say goodbye to. Oh well. He has 29 hours of travel to look forward to. :)
I am absolutely loving the new scriptures! They are perfect! I will be sending a ton of stuff home in the next little while. I packed my bags up again as Elder Prymak was and I weighed them with all the new stuff in them. I think I will be okay, but I'm sending stuff home just in case. Did you get the memory card that I sent last week? And I haven't gotten a single dearelder. Did you send some? I must admit, I am getting a little sick of being here at the MTC. The food is old. The classes are old. The people are awesome. I can't wait to get out of here.
Bulgarian is coming along nicely. I feel like I'm making progress, and I can say things that I would like to. I just need to now build up a bigger repertoire of nouns and verbs. I can conjugate anything into the tense I would like, I just dont have the words to back me up. I will be buying a Bulgarian/English dictionary the SECOND I get to Sofia.
So I wrote this letter in advance, so my ½ hour starts now. I love you all, and I miss you so much!!


Старейшина Форши

Dang it. That sucks about the SD card, because we CANNOT back anything up here. That was the only card that I had. I knew I shouldn't have sent it. That had all the LA pictures and my college friends here at the MTC. The computers here do not accept cards or camera cords. That feature has been purposely turned off. :(
Haha it´s okay. I am feeling better now, but Wednesday and Thursday sucked big time. My companionship now goes back to the original threesome. But then I get a new companion on the 18th of August because Elder Greenacre from England already has his visa so he goes in like 5 days before us. I then get his companion Elder Bellows, who is basically my best friend in the MTC already. It´s a little crazy.
I have only seen Taylor twice. We have completely different schedules unfortunately.

Everything will be okay. The house closed, so the Lord wanted you to move. I will be sending that new package, so I need our new address?

Hey, so my time is up for today. Hopefully the whole chat through email thing will be better next week. I love everyone so much, and I'm praying for you. I listened to yours and dad's messages on my ipod. I loved hearing your voice so so much. Dearelder me, and I'll write during the week. I love you!! Good luck with the whole house thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment