Monday, August 13, 2012

"The language is the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life. It is crazy. But I know that with the Lord's help, I can do all things."


6/25
Hey guys!

So yeah! I'm rockin' the MTC! First and foremost I want to say that I love it here and I cannot wait to get into the field. It is a hard transition to be here in the MTC, but I think that I have adjusted well. I don't have a companion, I HAVE TWO!! :) Elders Hoy and Stratton are amazing, and I couldn't have been luckier to get them as companions. Yes Mom, I loved the Licorice, and that debit card will be very helpful. Just to let you know, use www.dearelder.com as much as possible. It gets to me either same day or next day and I can read the letters and think of responces because I only have 30 minutes on P-Day. Yes, Monday is my P-Day but stay away ;) Did you get a blog going? I got to meet President Wilstead and his wife. I love them both, and I'm excited to help them pioneer this mission. The language is the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life. It is crazy. But I know that with the Lord's help, I can do all things. I don't know if you got my letter in the mail yet, but I get to fly to Los Angeles tomorrow! I have to go sign my Visa in the Bulgarian Consolate tomorrow so my entire mission is going. I leave tomorrow at 5am and get back to provo at 8pm. I'm way excited! How are the girls? I'm missing them a ton. And Maya.

Hey, if you have some time, some things that I think I'll need are:
A small bottle of Docusate Sodium 100mg. It's a laxative in the Pharmacy area. Like 20 pills should do.
I need to know how much is in my checking account, because I will be traveling tomorrow.
I need addresses for the following people:
Missy
Nikki
Cindy
Forkus
Footey
Brockbank
Trevor (on  his blog)
Colleen
and anyone else you could think of.

I got to see so many of my friends from college here! Austin didn't get to show me around, but I did see him later on. I am in the same building as Wes and Joey from my dorm.

I loved the cupcake too! I tried writing letters to Nikki and Taylor for the cupcake and birthday but I didn't have the addresses so I had to guestimate. Hopefully the post office will get it close.

I am online for the next 20 minutes, so if you reply I can reply back.

I love you all, and remember dearelder is the way to go.

Love,
Elder Forshee

Star-ay-shi-na Forshee - Elder Forshee
Стареишина Форши.
Ob-i-cham ki-ni-ga-ta na mormon E iss-us Hr-is-tos - I love the Book of Mormon and Jesus Christ
Обичам книгата на мормон и исус христос.

and it is pronounced SOFia. like so in sock. sofia.
Софиа Бвлгариа

No comments:

Post a Comment