Monday, August 13, 2012

"I had to say goodbye to Taylor today. I gave him a big hug from all of us, and wished him well after some pictures."

7/30
Hey Im on 27:00 ready go.
Hey!! So I'm feeling a lot better, and the only thing that I have now is a cough. I am working on the letter writing thing. They literally give 0 time. I will be writing some stuff today. I will be mailing a package today to the new house. (Which I still would like some pictures of....) I had to say goodbye to Taylor today. I gave him a big hug from all of us, and wished him well after some pictures. I just got back from the Temple again! It's finally open. I was so happy to be able to do a session. I have been getting a dearelder from you about once every other day on average. But then again, we don''t get them friday nights through sunday nights. I should get a lot of backup today. How is everyone adjusting to the new house? Is everything settling down? As far as me leaving, I don't need anything. Thank you for the little fanny pack (I totally thought of your race and started laughing hard) And the Kneaders was amazing. Also the gum. Tell Sarah I love her and she''s amazing. How are the girls? It''s killing me that I can't see them. I will be buying 2 phone cards this week for use at the airports. It will be a total of 1000 minutes, and I am free to talk as much as I like on my trip.

--
Старейшина Форши

Good good. Did you get my bigger email? And trevor would like you to forward him my emails if possible. Trevor.pierce@myldsmail.net. Also! Tell Grandma Cindy that I am here with her previous home teacher Elder Vernon, going to Poland. She will get a kick out of that.
It depends on when you send them. DearElder delivers to the MTC only at dinner each night. So if it is after that, it goes to the next day. I am sending my old scriptures, some letters, some souveniers, and some excess stuff to get my weight down a little. And an SD card. :)
I got to see taylor for about a half hour yesterday at the temple, then at dinner, and finally today in front of the map of the world for a little while. We talked, shared testimonies, and said goodbye for 2 years... :(
Hey so my time is up. I love you so much and I can't wait to talk to you soon! I'll get that package sent off right away. Give the girls a big hug from me, and I'll talk to you soon!

Love you!

--
Старейшина Форши

Haha I will send you some letters. Also, I just got taught a hack to avoid the timer that kicks you off. So, I can technically be on as much as I want on pday.... ;) We'll see though. Just go ahead and email me and if I get on later I'll respond. Otherwise, lots of dearelders!!!

--
Старейшина Форши
In bulgaria, Dearelder doesn't work. I get physical mail once every 6 weeks. Email is the only way to communicate. I like the house! Get me some pictures of the inside! And sorry about your leg! :(

Saying goodbye to his cousin for the next 2 years.:(





No comments:

Post a Comment