Tuesday, October 9, 2012

"So! This week was interesting. I didn't actually do too much, but we have been having Момчета problems. They are the teenage punks that like to steal our crap. So this Saturday, I got punched!!!! :) And tackled to the ground."

Hey everybody! Sorry that I didn't get a chance to write this morning. Things have been crazy. I'm actually in Sofia right now, we got called in to get our Лична Карта's which are basically like the permant resident cards. I will be traveling unexpectedly to Sofia 2 more times in the next little while. Let's start in with some questions, then I have some juicy news....

How is the weather? Still raining? Did we get an umbrella?  Did you end up getting a coat last week?
 - Weather has heated up again, and no more rain. And no umbrella either. I'm going to wait to get a coat for a little while, but a nice good one should cost like 200 lev, aka 120ish dollars. I'll let you know when I will buy one. Oh, and check WellsFargo.com...... :)
Did you remember to take a picture of your shoes to get the process started with Missionary Mall?
 - I did, but with the rush of going to Sofia, I didn't know if I could send pictures, or even if I would be able to write. So...I will get them to you as soon as you can.
Have you received a dear elder from Mom? Any letters from anyone else? Package from mom?
 - I checked my mailbox, and the DearElders from Mom, and Missy are here. Also the 2nd letter from Grama Cindy. Packages from Mom actually got here today in the mail, and the package from Grama Candy. Very cute pumpkin. :)
Have you gotten your hair cut since being there? How does that work? No Man Sheeps allowed in the field!
 - Hahahahahaha no. I was going to get it today, but we went to Sofia. You would not be proud.....
How is Nikola progressing?  We are anxious for any news about him and his family.  Have we set a date?  How’s it looking?
 - Hmmm well we pushed his date back, but It's not looking great. He doesn't like to read, and he's got some other problems.... I'll keep you updated.
Any news of the date and location of zone conference?
 - Zone conference will be the 10th of this month in Plovdiv.

So! This week was interesting. I didn't actually do too much, but we have been having Момчета problems. They are the teenage punks that like to steal our crap. So this Saturday, I got punched!!!! :) And tackled to the ground. Haha I don't tell you this to have you freak out, just a little bit of spicy in bland old Bulgaria. All of our other investigators have dropped us, and we are really just starting anew. Lots of contacting every day. We have a little joke here. We found a great scriptures(s) about baptism. Look up 3 Ne. 3: 7-8. And think about baptism the whole time. I'm still having fun here. There is a lot to do here in Sofia, but I got to see all of my MTC buddies again! That made me so happy. I'm not sure if you're up, and I don't have any pictures this week, so I will send this and see! I love you all, and talk to you soon!

Oh yeah, my P-Day next week is on TUESDAY and I will be traveling all day as well. So look for my emails then, and it might be delayed like today. I'll make sure to do a ton of picture taking of my apartment. :)
Hey, tell Missy she can email me. And tell grandma thank you for the letter and the pictures. They're awesome. :)

--
Старейшина Форши

No comments:

Post a Comment