Thursday, October 25, 2012

"One of our favorite members, Maria, who was baptized earlier this year made us the most delicious meal ever. Started with a delicious shopska, then stuffed peppers, moosika, and banitsa. It was DELICIOUS. She literally had been cooking for hours."

Hey! SO big week this week. I'll start off with your questions.

Were you transferred?
 - Transfers occur tomorrow, so "Yes"
Where are you?
 - I'm still in Stara Zagora, and Elder Barber is going to Shumen.
Who is your companion now?
 - Elder Barber, but then tomorrow I meet Elder Worley who is my new companion.
How is the weather? Cold yet? COAT???
 - Haha yeah it's getting cold. I'm getting some stuff probably later today don't pee yourself. :)
Any more trouble with the hostiles? ;)
 - Not yet..... :)
How's money? You doing ok?
 - Yup! Money's okay.
Anything exciting that you can share with us and all of your followers?
 - Well, November 29th is Elder Barber's Birthday, and I won't be seeing him before then. So I decided to pretend like today was his birthday, and I got him a mini dictionary, and a chess set to take to Shumen. Pics to follow!
What are you doing today?
 - We might be playing some volleyball, which I'm excited for. AFter I get a coat of course.... :)
How have you been feeling? I was worried about you being sick last week. Any more fevers? Did you see a doctor?
 - No doctor, and I've been doing better. Nothing really to worry about for now. I haven't been sleeping wonderfully though.
When is next zone conference? Where?
 - No idea, Plovdiv.
How are the Wilsteads? How are the new rules going?
 - They're great! The rules aren't any big deal.
How is life without diet coke? I wouldn't know... ;)
  - Hatred and jealousy....
I talked to Trevor again. I will send him your information. Message you want me to give?
 - I love him so much, and I hope that he is doing great in Guatemala!
Any investigators?
 - Haha please. No.
Pictures???
 -Of course! I have a lot today...

So anyway, this week we have been moving into our new building. It is very close to the other one, but it looks more like a church. It still has problems though. The roof caved in due to a leak in the air conditioning system, and the building is so crazy dirty. But progress is coming. We are doing a lot of contacting which is getting harder due to the new and colder weather. People just don't seem like they want to stop, and really, I can't blame them. 

One of our favorite members Maria who was baptized earlier this year made us the most delicious meal ever. Started with a delicious shopska, then stuffed peppers, moosika, and banitsa. It was DELICIOUS. She literally had been cooking for hours.

Transfers are happening tomorrow. I travel to Plovdiv to pick up Elder Worley and drop off Elder Barber. I will miss him SO MUCH!!!!

Life is going great right now, and I love you all. 

Tell me about Ally's toy! Is it new? How much was it?

It looks like you're sleeping now, so I will talk to you all later. But I love you so much!

Lots of pictures to come...

Elder Forshee

--
Старейшина Форши
 
Awesome! I'm still awake. I'm glad to catch ya! So, how long will you be staying in Stara Zagora? Do you know anything about Elder Worley? Is he one of the brand new ones from the MTC? Have they come yet?
Haha no they don't put new ones with new ones. I still can't speak the language. I will be in Stars until I find out about next transfer a couple days before christmas. They newbys come on Wednesday.!! So excited!
 
I haven't met Elder Worley yet, I'll tell you more next week. We are heading out right now, so I will get you a couple more pics then I have to go. Love you!!
 
The pics are coming in! I love them!!! That meal looks delicious! IS that the first time someone has fed you?

Yeah first time fed. Everyone else is still in starz except sister campbell is in Ruse.
 
Tell Elder Barber that I love him for being your friend and brother! And we will continue to pray for him in his mission! Have a wonderful week. Be safe. I'll see you soon. Love you.























 

No comments:

Post a Comment